DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

4 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

They may even surpass the Colts by season's end.

I really, really, really, hope they pass Colts tonight and beat them by a commanding margin at Allentown so that they can get onto the Prelims broadcast! Unfortunately, that appears to be a tall order, as the Colts did beat PC by 1.525 last week, and PC needs to beat the Colts by a combined margin of greater than that over the next two shows to make it.

1 minute ago, FLBuzcut said:

I believe they said no intermission. 

did they say why?

2 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

They may even surpass the Colts by season's end.

Idk. We will see. Colts seem to be ramping up the intensity on the home stretch. Gonna be fun. From top to bottom, it seems like it will come down to which judges panel ends up in Indy each night.

Madison’s closer “One Voice” and Pacific Crests “Chinatown” with the trumpet solo are superb arrangements this year.

Just now, Fracker said:

What am I missing here?  Scouts show is fantastic-- more exciting than the shows we just heard and more impact than Academy, Phantom, Mandarins, Blue Stars.  Unnecessary props and gimmicks are unnecessary.

No...........they're really dirty.  And the show has some weird flow to it.  I enjoyed them but they're noticeably dirtier than anyone you just mentioned.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I really, really, really, hope they pass Colts tonight and beat them by a commanding margin at Allentown so that they can get onto the Prelims broadcast! Unfortunately, that appears to be a tall order, as the Colts did beat PC by 1.525 last week, and PC needs to beat the Colts by a combined margin of greater than that over the next two shows to make it.

Just now, OldSchoolCorps said:

Idk. We will see. Colts seem to be ramping up the intensity on the home stretch. Gonna be fun. From top to bottom, it seems like it will come down to which judges panel ends up in Indy each night.

A tall order, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I would love to see the Colts on the broadcast just as much, but I feel like more people NEED to see this Pacific Crest show to understand what they have going on over there.  I only wish the electronics worked tonight, because I do feel it may hurt them a little. We'll see how the next week or so unfolds.