DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

From what I understand, the uni change was always the plan. They just waited a while to unleash it.

Oh the closer really sounds great too.  They're hyped to sell this show.  Lookit the beaming faces at the end.  

• Like 2

Now that the Colts have the uniform change in, they just have to clean that sucker. It's a really nice show and has some legs. That closer is really beautiful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Colts show as a whole feels a little clunky in terms of flow, but there are some fun moments in there.  This closer especially.  

Tend to agree. I liked their rock-em-sock-em approach to last year from a musical/flow standpoint. But this is my first viewing of Colts. Will need to see them some more.

Love love love love LOVE that Colts performance. I really would love to see this show rocket up towards Finals in the next  two weeks. 

Also, take note, Phantom & Cadets: DESIGN CLARITY. Colts are masters at it this year. Both corps could learn a thing or two from them.

• Like 1

Just now, OldSchoolCorps said:

From what I understand, the uni change was always the plan. They just waited a while to unleash it.

Great planning.  the design totally called for it, I think there was just a lot of us thinking "Ok exactly how they gonna do it?"  Would it be a pull over?  Something under the black shoulder that pulls down? etc.    It's super effective.