Mesquite, TX - Monday, July 22, 2019

10 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I hope it isn't the Texas way. It is a big reason why I got to the stadium extremely early.

What's up with that? I thought everything was bigger in Texas, why not the parking lots also? 😜

• Haha 1

This is the final show of my Texas triangle. I am so glad I made this trip.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Also fair warning, this show last year was a mess.  Turning into the parking lot was a nightmare and the ticket scanners were down so 😬

Hoping they learned.  

Man I hope so.

3 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Also fair warning, this show last year was a mess.  Turning into the parking lot was a nightmare and the ticket scanners were down so 😬

Hoping they learned.  

That is why I am walking from the hotel. It may be hot, but better than missing anyone.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ajlemm said:

I think Blooo and BD are going to be flip-flopping for the remainder  of the season. Where she ends up is anyone’s guess.

I know it it is weird for me to say, but I hope this is true. Remember the days when a contest was decided by who had the best run ... when it was actually the MMs who determined who had the best show on any given night? With Bloo and BD coming up with arguably equally stellar designs, maybe those days are back ... at least for the rest of this season.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I know it it is weird for me to say, but I hope this is true. Remember the days when a contest was decided by who had the best run ... when it was actually the MMs who determined who had the best show on any given night? With Bloo and BD coming up with arguably equally stellar designs, maybe those days are back ... at least for the rest of this season.

Its a #### good apple and a #### good orange, so I'm fine having delicious fruit salad for the next three weeks.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I appreciate your point of view on this, but I personally would LOVE to see BD and SCV flip-flop the remainder of the season....for silver and bronze.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

369tiu.jpg

I believe crownisking is scoping tonight.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Thanks 2

In the lot with my son watching Spirit’s FE warm up. He’s very happy getting to see his corps mates from Knock.

• Like 3