Little Rock, AR - Wednesday, July 20, 2019

I downloaded periscope for the first time in ages to check.  Didn't see any active cameras in Little Rock at the show.   I forgot some of the absolute weirdness that people do scope though.  "Here's me watching a TV show."  

That was a ton of fun Music City!

• Like 3

Colts high brass is bringing it tonight

• Like 2

Feeling a little nostalgic. There is no doubting that is Phantom walking into the field. 

• Like 4

That was the best I have seen from Phantom in a while. They continue to get better and better. Great job!

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I downloaded periscope for the first time in ages to check.  Didn't see any active cameras in Little Rock at the show.   I forgot some of the absolute weirdness that people do scope though.  "Here's me watching a TV show."  

Periscope today is not what it used to be in DCI back in 2015 and 2016, when we basically got to see a good chunk of the non-broadcasted shows for free nearly every day.

46 minutes ago, BlooBill said:

BariGirl .......were you a West Chester person? I had a lot of friends in Crossmen back then (Gary Caffrey, Bob Baron, Brett M, Ted B, Bob Gross x2, Glenn Buffinton, Thom H, Jim M and a whole lot more I haven’t seen or heard from in years.

posted from the DrumScorps app

I didn’t go to West Chester U.  I went to Temple U.   A lot of this folks you mention are well-known to me. 

Wow. Significant increase in brass maturity from PR to Crossmen. 

Time for INT to shine!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1