Wow Murfreesboro is virtually sold out!

20 minutes ago, KPinCAL said:

God bless you sir for exposing so many to a great thing!

Thanks!  I'm a high school band director, and take my band to this show every year, just like my director did back in the early 90's...  My kids love it

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Mike, are you a member of the Music City Family & Friends page?  If you are, put a request on there.  The Gallatin HS band director's son is a snare at MCDC and may see your request.

Did and thanks.

• Like 1

Just arrived back tonight from visiting family in Brentwood which is just up the road from M-boro.  Why you ask we didn't arrive tomorrow instead of last Thursday.  BECAUSE OF THE THREE DOG SITTERS WE USE, ONLY ONE WAS AVAILABLE, BUT ONLY FROM THE 18TH TO THE 24TH.

shooting jeep emoticon               Image result for best mad emojis

Edited by Ghost

2 hours ago, Reed said:

Taking 90 people to the show.  About 25-30 for the first time!  Can't wait!

WOW...and here I thought I was a warrior for the cause to bring just one...so impressive...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

If anyone has tickets to sell, I might love to go. Was afraid a death in my family might keep me away so I didn’t buy tix.

Sorry for your loss.

I wish I knew you needed a ticket sometime last week.  My friend bailed on me because he had to work, but I invited my personal trainer that has never been to a show before instead...he is also going with me to Mercedes Benz on Saturday. 

Would have loved to have met ya.

4 hours ago, Reed said:

Thanks!  I'm a high school band director, and take my band to this show every year, just like my director did back in the early 90's...  My kids love it

And like mine did in the mid-70s. Took a bunch of us about 800 miles to Whitewater for DCI Midwest in 1975.

Sold out show in Nashville area correlates to rise in local corps' success /high interest from locals + an all-star lineup? I think yeah, baby. You go Music City. It looks like you'll be a great host. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Sold out show in Nashville area correlates to rise in local corps' success /high interest from locals + an all-star lineup? I think yeah, baby. You go Music City. It looks like you'll be a great host. 

It’s not a surprise that it’s sold out. I’ve been going for 19 years and it’s always packed. The only time it wasn’t packed (but still well attended) was in ‘07 when they changed the date bc finals was in Cali. Ppl probably were expecting it to be at the usual time and missed the show. 

Edited by phd-student-TTU

"Virtually sold out" or almost sold out?