Murfreesboro, TN - Friday, July 26, 2019

Congrats BD! Love you guys. Congrats Bluecoats always love you too. Loving both shows. Great performances. To BAC, Crown, Cavies thank you all for being so competitive and amazing. Great Talented Kids from every corps. Thanks for an amazing season i get the honor to witness and will share with my kids in the future. Looking forward ATL cant wait!

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Interesting that Boston could only gain  .125 since Little Rock on Wednesday.

Chumley and Percussion made the difference..

8th in percussion is just a slap in Colin's face he's got to be fuming with this judge....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Finally back because for some reason by ISP can’t reach this site so I have to use the mobile version without Wi-Fi.

Way to go BD!

Some very tight spreads in this recap. Now that I think of it, I could get used to the “any given night” mentality with these scores. Makes things a lot more interesting, for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those BD 1s in GE Rep have to look pretty ominous if you're Bloo. It's really hard to see a path to the Gold for Bloo that doesn't start with winning GE.

Crown, Boston, Cavaliers are a tangled mess on the recaps. I think 4th place is still viable for any of these groups.

• Like 2

Just now, Glenn426 said:

I saw what I saw,

https://www.dci.org/scores/recap/2019-the-masters-of-the-summer-music-games

BD's guard was on fire tonight.

And like I said BD enhanced every single moment in the Show. If it was a major moment it was ramped up.

I dont know well Bluecoats will be able to enhance their show more than it already is. Such rapid changes executed well on the first try is BD's forte.

But the Season has finally begun!!!

These years are so much fun when there is no clear cut order. Everything is still up for grabs..

The true winners are the fans.

Happy ATL Day everyone!

You need to understand that BD essentially did tonight, what Bluecoats did in San Antonio.

BD sqeaked it out on a very fine level against a crowded field with lower placing corps factoring in the subcaptions.

BD didn't make a 'jump' at all (no more than Bloo 'fell'... which they didn't), they just got the right combination on the night... and that's how this is likely going to go.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Neat factoid - if the season ended tonight, we would have five different caption winners:

GE: Bloo

Visual: BD

Guard: BAC

Brass: Crown

Drums: SCV

Has that ever happened before with five different caption winners? I'm sure it will change by finals, but talk about corps playing to their strengths!

• Like 9

Just now, ShortAndFast said:

Those BD 1s in GE Rep have to look pretty ominous if you're Bloo. It's really hard to see a path to the Gold for Bloo that doesn't start with winning GE.

Crown, Boston, Cavaliers are a tangled mess on the recaps. I think 4th place is still viable for any of these groups.

Yeah, I’m thinking the same thing.  

2 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

Chumley and Percussion made the difference..

8th in percussion is just a slap in Colin's face he's got to be fuming with this judge....

every one of those percussion sections are incredible. someone had to be 8th

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1