Murfreesboro, TN - Friday, July 26, 2019

3 minutes ago, dureau said:

I predict Blue Devils will go into Allentown leading the pack. I also predict both Boston and Cavies will go into Allentown ahead of Crown.

I predict you will be wrong.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dureau said:

I predict Blue Devils will go into Allentown leading the pack. I also predict both Boston and Cavies will go into Allentown ahead of Crown.

I think you’re right about Blue Devils. Crown, Boston, and Cavies is going to be a dogfight!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ediker said:

I think you’re right about Blue Devils. Crown, Boston, and Cavies is going to be a dogfight!

Im not sure about cavies in that pack.... I think Boston and Crown are in their own 2some

Edited by brians
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, brians said:

Im not sure about cavies in that pack.... I think Boston and Crown are in their own 2some

Just wait. You haven't seen anything yet. Keep an eye on caption scores this weekend. You will see why I don't think crown can keep up on Brass alone. Mainly because they don't even have the best brass. Just loud brass. If Crown makes some big changes to make the show more exciting and show what their brass can do except blast, then they will pull away. Otherwise, nada.

Edited by dureau
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, dureau said:

Just wait. You haven't seen anything yet. Keep an eye on caption scores this weekend. You will see why I don't think crown can keep up on Brass alone. Mainly because they don't even have the best brass. Just loud brass. If Crown makes some big changes to make the show more exciting and show what their brass can do except blast, then they will pull away. Otherwise, nada.

I have to agree with this. Crown's brass section has long been at the very top; but this year, it's all about the Bluecoats and Blue Devils hornlines. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2