Allentown times have been posted

59 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

usually SA, Atlanta and Allentown panels end up working finals week

Interesting to see who is left..

From my eyes the normal Finals Crowd have all seen the corps so far. Maybe not at a regional but at local shows earlier in the season. 

ATL Judges;

M Anderson/W Dillon/T Wemhoff/J Webb/C Nelson/W Chumley/H Nguyen/M Hoskins/C Romanowski/D Aydelott/J Prosperie

SA Judges

M Stone/G Markham/G Oliviero/G Fugett/R Solomon/T Ochran/J Howell/D Argul/J Kennedy/R Saucedo/M Leitzke

From my eyes the major Judges missing from this Regional List are;

K Miller/ A Kristensen/J Sturgeon/N Jones/A Cook/ D Carbone/T Gray/C Costanza/A Lo/ T Landess/J Orefice

32 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Here is the weather forecast from the local Allentown TV station WFMZ.

While Thursday night and Friday morning look rather comfortable with regards to humidity levels, our winds will change back to the southeast as we progress through Friday, and this will start to bring humidity levels back up to more uncomfortable levels later in the day. High pressure to our north will also exit offshore and this will allow moisture from our pesky stalled front to the south to creep back north. This will bring spotty showers and thunderstorms back to the north covering more of the region as well, certainly during the afternoon and evening. If you have plans to head to MusikFest for the first day, while there should be plenty of dry times with a mix of sun and clouds, you'll definitely want to bring the rain gear or have a backup plan to stay dry just in case. High temperatures Friday will be in the mid 80s.

Saturday will continue the chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms, as our pesky stalled front to the south doesn't budge much. We are probably looking at more clouds than sun this day as well. While it won't be a washout Saturday, with rather humid air in place, any storms that develop will have the potential to produce downpours. High temperatures Saturday remain close to seasonable levels in the mid to upper 80s.

earlier the forecast was calling for 70% chance of scattered storms Friday, now down to 50%

15 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Didn't we get a rain out one of the nights of Allentown last year? Or one of the last few seasons. Fingers crossed for excellent weather tomorrow & Saturday...

Friday last year. that was on a 1986 level, but that storm came through between prelims and finals

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

Friday last year. that was on a 1986 level, but that storm came through between prelims and finals

What was the year that they had helicopters flying over trying to dry out the field? I can’t remember but I was there.  

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

What was the year that they had helicopters flying over trying to dry out the field? I can’t remember but I was there.  

that was 84 I think. in 86 there was no drying out the field without a spaceballs sized hair dryer

• Haha 2

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

that was 84 I think. in 86 there was no drying out the field without a spaceballs sized hair dryer

Those helicopters were the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen in drum corps and I’ve seen a lot of weird stuff. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Those helicopters were the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen in drum corps and I’ve seen a lot of weird stuff. 

what was their GE score for that? 

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

shoulda been to Frontier Field in 96 when the priciest tickets were the furthest from the field with how they set up the stadium ( and the field which was only 10 to 10). 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Jeff is correct. The helicopter drying the field in Allentown was July, 1984 during morning Prelims. Terri must have been about 3 years old then !

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fred Windish said:

Jeff is correct. The helicopter drying the field in Allentown was July, 1984 during morning Prelims. Terri must have been about 3 years old then !

Fred, since you are still listed as being in that local area.  Do the buses from NYC still stop at the Trans-bridge bus garage near Ave. C and Schoernersville Rd. and ABE?  And do the Lanta buses still go near there? Could not find this out on line. Just in case I win the lottery tonite...