Winston-Salem, NC - Sunday, July 28, 2019

Just now, George Dixon said:

Spirit very good - but I'm really tired of these pits on the field - not really sure what we gain vs. losing half the field

I think corps have generally cut the size of the presentation field down already whether or not the Pit is on the field or not.

• Like 2

Bring it Regiment!!

• Like 2

Its interesting ... I saw SOA live last night and on Flo tonight.  I don't think Flo does justice to the music and I don't think live does justice to the visual package.  Maybe I need to take my iPad to Indy and watch Flo while listening live.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, oldsnare said:

I think corps have generally cut the size of the presentation field down already whether or not the Pit is on the field or not.

agreed

5 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Something sounds off in this ballad, has since San Antonio.  I love the composition of it but the way the mics are being mixed over the ensemble doesn’t sound right to me.  

@DrumManTx Started to realize at SA and then again yesterday for the ATL show that some learning takes place when I read your posts. Thanks. Any chance you are in music ed?

I am usually at these shows - family things keeping me home much if this last half of the tour - so maybe I haven’t paid close attention to posts when I am watching live.

Does Flo produce the theater show for Semis? Or is it someone else?

3 minutes ago, oldsnare said:

So we increase the maximum number of performers and put them into a smaller space.

Just now, mjoakes said:

@DrumManTx Started to realize at SA and then again yesterday for the ATL show that some learning takes place when I read your posts. Thanks. Any chance you are in music ed?

I am usually at these shows - family things keeping me home much if this last half of the tour - so maybe I haven’t paid close attention to posts when I am watching live.

I have my bachelors in music education and masters in percussion performance.  

• Like 2