Winston-Salem, NC - Sunday, July 28, 2019

1 minute ago, wilme861 said:

I sound like a broken record but their visual design is just SO good. I can’t wait to watch BD every year just to see what they’ve come up with this year

And I can't wait to see whether its going to be one of the few shows by them I like or another to add to the dislike pile. Lol.

• Like 1

Grr. Some internet hiccups tonight as I’m Floing to the laptop rather than Roku (which is typically flawless) 

on the plus side, I got hear that crown hit twice 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

It is. But was a bit ragged tonight. About the only thing ragged other than a slight tear or two 

Ending was weird with the balance between the soloists and the ensemble....may have been a Flo thing but something did not sound right.

All these choral parts blaring over Crown's brass is a huge part of why their effect scores are sucking.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Opening note is the best part of the show, and I really mean that, not trying to be snarky.  It is a throat punch from hell.  

Best opening statement of the year, IMO. There needs to be at least one show each year that hits you like that, rather than the build-up most corps use.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

I mean, it's similar to a bunch of other shows they've already done. Ink....

I enjoy parts of it. I like the prop circle section.

It really isn't. I can see why you would say that, but they have gone away from many of those troupes. How can you not love their props, the ballad and the tap dancing section. I have been a BD hater, but this show has changed my mind....at least for this year

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sideways said:

All these choral parts blaring over Crown's brass is a huge part of why their effect scores are sucking.

Oh no, something is covering up Crowns brass section, must be why they're in 4th place again. 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻