Winston-Salem, NC - Sunday, July 28, 2019

2 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

If Crown didn't have a really good horn line and drum line they would be staring at the 8-10 spot. The design is bad....the concept doesn't read or make sense and outside of some good musical moments it's a total snore. I'm SURE others will disagree....LOL

Ahhh, the design isn’t that bad. And I’ve been their biggest #### critic all year. Calm down already. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

Not a problem live honestly, the hornline is that loud. Friend of mine didn’t even notice it in Murfreesboro.

Couple of these Flo broadcasts its been noticeably out of balance.

Just now, DASCFan said:

That sax solo was one of the greatest moments in BOA history. Should’ve won that year. 

Their 2017 show live in San Antonio was...........they made me cry.  That was ungodly good musically, they'd fit right in at a drum corps show with that brassline, mellos especially.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

I am active duty in the Navy. Chief Petty Officer, 22 years and counting. So much pride seeing the Marine Drum and Bugle Corps. This Chief has a tear in his eye. What an honor!!

Thank you for your service!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sideways said:

For me it's more an issue of clarity and just not needed.  Sometimes for GE less is more....

They didn't have the voice in Orlando. It was just the brass. It felt flat to me, so I would have been inclined to agree with you before hearing what it sounds like without the voice-over.