Winston-Salem, NC - Sunday, July 28, 2019

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Well that's interesting because Bloo's visual proficiency and analysis achievement is higher than content 

To be fair no ones content is really high right now. Its either lower or tied than performance.

Just now, Cappybara said:

Wouldn't that suggest that theyre pretty clean? 

Yes.  They are clean.  Even the new (really good) stuff is clean.

Just now, Brass Lover said:

To be fair no ones content is really high right now. Its either lower or tied than performance.

This is (partly) why I don't think we are going to see any record high numbers at finals.

If you’re wondering how The Cadets beat both the Blue Stars and Blue Knights in brass, look at the content score.  The brass book is more difficult, pure and simple.  With that being said, The Cadets are still dirty with respect to performance.

• Like 1

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

This is (partly) why I don't think we are going to see any record high numbers at finals.

I think there won’t be a record, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see two or three 98s.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dmiggles said:

BD's would be Johan Inger's Walking Mad. I just don't get how these show designer are not referencing their source (or maybe inspiration) at the same respect music is listed. Choreographers are now allowed to copyright designs they have created for a specific work as well as any movement they have developed.

Oh great, now the Blu-Rays will have sections blacked out for that...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I think there won’t be a record, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see two or three 98s.

I think the closest we came to three corps scoring 98 or higher was 1998.

Cadets 98.4

SCV 97.9

BD 97.7 (Highest scoring 3rd place show of all time)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

If you’re wondering how The Cadets beat both the Blue Stars and Blue Knights in brass, look at the content score.  The brass book is more difficult, pure and simple.  With that being said, The Cadets are still dirty with respect to performance.

How did it suddenly become more difficult? Did they add a bunch of really hard stuff?  They were 13th in brass a week ago.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

A third 98 would break the all-time high 3rd place score (97.7 by BD 1998).

EDIT: @Chief Guns beat me to it.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1