Winston-Salem, NC - Sunday, July 28, 2019

Just now, DrumManTx said:

BK does the most with environmental demand, this ballad is wild.  

I was noticing that last night when you mentioned it. It’s more than field coverage, it’s having sections spread apart from others and asking them to play that ballad together. It’s stunning. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

I just found out the seat next to me at Allentown is still available ... so I bought it for that very reason.

Bought two seats for a couple of shows this year... neighbors encroached a little, but it was still nice not to be crammed into 18 inches of space.

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I was noticing that last night when you mentioned it. It’s more than field coverage, it’s having sections spread apart from others and asking them to play that ballad together. It’s stunning. 

High brass going back and forth in the closer is great too.  

Schwantner in 2017 is still the best.  That part of the show is.......woah.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

Man oh man, Bocook needs to work with Cadets again! His stuff for BK is so beautiful and luscious!

I agree I agree I agree

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeffe77 said:

Oh my God, about to compliment Flo...Their sound is good tonight, even the stereo EQ is accurate. At the end of the opener,  the battery mostly side left on my headphones. Good job.

AGREED! Flo sounds and looks fantastic tonight. So much better than ATL last evening. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I watched it on high cam last night. The drill isn't amazing, but it's not that bad.  There is a lot of visual dirt though.  Wish they could figure out how to clean that up. It seems likes an issue every season around this time of year.

• Like 1

Guard needs to bust out more color earlier and drill could be more engaging. But musically, this is fantastic. 

• Like 2