Winston-Salem, NC - Sunday, July 28, 2019

ok - they were really good

another I like about their program this year is the drill/visual isn't trying to mimic the Gaines/Brubaker stuff

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

I can see why that would be upsetting. I will say, in Bloo's case, I do remember Dean Westman saying at one point (maybe the opening night broadcast?) that the show was heavily inspired by the dance company's performance and even went as far as to reference their name and performance for viewers to research.

I mean that's what at least they can do. BD's props are an exact replica (color, texture, doors, tilt up, tilt down). these works are designed and commissioned for the dance company often funded by foundation/trustee to create the work. 

• Like 1

I can't help but feel like the Cavies' percussion haven't been getting the credit they deserve this year. They've been hanging at 5-6 but a substantial margin away from the top 4, and I don't understand why. I even find myself surprised saying this as I've grown to not enjoy the Cavies' writing up to this year, but I have to tip my hat to them this year.

• Like 2

I like that Cavies have corps wide body movements that appear tailored to a group of guys and that show theme. Mostly, it isn’t the same ole stuff that seems obligatory on the field these days.

• Like 3

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

I had a complete lockup just after the Cav's perc feature.  I had to shut down and then reopen Chrome.  Just me?

Oh my Cavaliers; that message is so dreary.

There is no wrong side of the Tracks.

• Like 1

Great run by the men who use to be green!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1