Winston-Salem, NC - Sunday, July 28, 2019

Whew.  SCV is coming on strong. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dmiggles said:

It was the same company. Same with Blooo's ramps. haha

Although Bloo mentioned in their description of Down Side Up that they were actually inspired by the UK-based Motionhouse dance company.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Slingerland said:

Perhaps, but "The End" made more sense both in terms of the literal placement and in the emotional value of the sentiment. "Hey Jude", which needs all 246 choruses to develop much of anything doesn't. YMMV, of course.

I feel you.  The old final set was a more "final" page.  For me, having seen it a bunch of times, I really enjoyed the surprise.  But it's definitely hit me with the same reaction three nights in a row.  I'll see if I feel the same way in two weeks.

Just now, BlueStarsDad said:

My high school sold them the spool they used for it ... hope they don't try to return the spool ... we don't want that thing anymore

Spool? Couldn't tell they rolled it up. Looked like they folded it and left it in the heat for 48 hours before unfolding it...every. time.

• Haha 1

Like I said -- just joined. The back stands in this stadium looks like a rock climbing wall on Flo. 

• Haha 1