Pioneer Website???

1 hour ago, PioneerWebmaster said:

After 19+ years running that thing, I've taken a little time off the past 10 months to focus on other things.  At some point in the coming months, the whole thing will be due for a revamp/refresh.

Thanks for the info. Years back helped set up my church’s website. Long story short we transferred and guy who took over wasn’t serious about it and site got hacked. Know the dangers so take more than a slight interest in checking details

14 hours ago, PioneerWebmaster said:

After 19+ years running that thing, I've taken a little time off the past 10 months to focus on other things.  At some point in the coming months, the whole thing will be due for a revamp/refresh.

Totally understandable and well-deserved.

It strikes me as a potentially great project, reviving and, likely, remaking the corps. Both on the creative/programming side and the organizational management side. 

2 hours ago, mjoakes said:

It strikes me as a potentially great project, reviving and, likely, remaking the corps. Both on the creative/programming side and the organizational management side. 

there won't be any DCI participation with anyone Blenski involved