looks like the season is just about over

10 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Why do you think I always predict the corps with the highest score wins? One time I deviated and put a name down. They didn’t win 

That's like me at a horse track... placing "show" bets instead of "win" bets. :laughing:

And still, more often than not my horses finish 4th or lower.  LOL.

9 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

That's like me at a horse track... placing "show" bets instead of "win" bets. :laughing:

And still, more often than not my horses finish 4th or lower.  LOL.

A drum corps Calcutta!! ❤️ it! 

I actually somehow managed to buy MYSELF in calcutta once at the US Open 9-Ball Championships. They announced my name and I raised my hand to report I was present and they took it as a bid LOL. Luckily I didn't place top 16 (nor did I ever manage to place top 16 in that tournament) so I didn't have to pay myself. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I'm not so sure though. I show Cabs tied in guard and tops in brass. Bucs and Fusion tied for percussion and we haven't even factored in CV. It could be a good year for an "upset." We'll know in a week!

Doesn’t mean a thing when the corps meet head to head.  Haven’t seen CV, but having seen Bucs and Cabs, a good as the Cabs are, they would need an absolute gift in at least 2 captions.

5 minutes ago, VOReason said:

Doesn’t mean a thing when the corps meet head to head.  Haven’t seen CV, but having seen Bucs and Cabs, a good as the Cabs are, they would need an absolute gift in at least 2 captions.

Not surprising. The scores are very close but they also came from different shows / panels. 

11 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Every season I say that DCA corps cannot get any more closed as far as content on the internet and every year I'm proven wrong. One day, corps will just send in a video to a secret inbox to receive a score. 

No now every caption is doubled