Annapolis, MD - Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Anyone there live?

47 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Sorry everyone! I am at work! GO CAVIES

Hey, congrats to your Cavies!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, EuphoniumDad said:

Here we go, Mandarins. Another head-to-head with the Cadets. You've topped them before (once). Can you do it again? 

You can, but only if you....

BRING IT, MANDARINS!

Well, Mandarins brought it (+1.4 from last night, and closing in on their all-time-high score of 88.663), but Cadets brought more tonight.

Good job, Cadets!

• Like 4

We were there live and just got home. Cavies are awesome this year. I really like their show and they just exude strength! Seeing Spirit live was amazing. Cadets start strong, but I feel their show just loses power and GE along the way. Don't get me wrong, all of the corps are looking sharper and sounding crisper as the tour continues, but you can really see and hear why the scores are what they are.

I'm pulling for Spirit to make finals, and they have a chance, but PR and Crossmen are looking great, too.

I love Navy's stadium, but the concessions are always a disaster for any thing other than Navy games. We sat in line for 45 minutes, missing the opening and the anthem.

posted from the DrumScorps app