Phantom's Joan ending needs the dramatic impact of their Juliet/Spartacus shows

6 hours ago, NewToPosting said:

I'm confused about some of the costuming in their show this year.  It's about Joan of Arc (French), but the guard is wearing something reminiscent of English Crusaders.  I may not get the tie-in, though.  Is there somewhere I can go to understand more about this (show description, etc)?  Nothing is jumping out at me.

Think Norman (as in Normandy) which also became quite the blood line for those British royals....

9 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I think part of the problem is how do you burn someone at the stake without being compared to Boston 2 (& 1) year ago?  

Phantom needs to do it different & cooler.  Different may be easy but cooler is gonna be tough

The effect Pio got with flags was nice too. I don’t think anything won’t be compared to BAC though. Even the smoking platform echoes it. 

Perhaps some sort of fabric that can be pulled out of the sides and back of that platform that is then moved in a big wave?    The color would add plenty of visual dramatic effect. Right now it smoke is just anemic. I do think they’re aware of this and have something or other coming. 

27 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

https://www.marquette.edu/st-joan-of-arc-chapel/

A little something in my backyard. It’s an intimate little chapel brought over from France stone  by stone. 

Two of my siblings are Marquette alums. When I first visited, this is the first place they showed me...in addition to the mansion across the street that used to be the CEO of a brewing company. But they are out almost 40 years and Milwaukee has changed from Warriors to whatever they call them now.

• Like 1

Current smoking prop is weak sauce. I’m not looking for literal as much as impactful.   Having one of the props look like a tractor pull engine failure isn’t that 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, chris ncsu said:

LOS has claimed a lot of lives so far. What's one more? Will start to rival the death toll from windmill cancer before long.

or baby powder inhalation