Do Cavaliers catch Crown?

I think maybe but .. Crown music has outpaced their GE deficit most of the season. So if they can ooch up the GE scores .. continue pushing VP .. and domination in overall Music. ( they are tied for first in percussion what the heck?) .. they hold 4th. Lots of buts .. I like the Cavaliers but let’s face it .. not a jump up and down visual show either. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Ediker said:

OTOH, Crown is the only one of the three to win a major caption (Music) at a show attended by the best. Boston and Cavies best major caption totals are 4th. 

Guard counts for 1/3 of the Visual score, same as brass and percussion each do for Music. Boston's been winning the caption fairly regularly, as recently as this past Sunday. If you mean the combined scores within a Music or Visual caption, Crown was 4th in Music at the show on Sunday.

I honestly don't think they catch Crown but I won't be mad if it does happen either. Cavies just don't have a dominance over Crown in Visual to offset Crown's dominance in Music. They have to rely on GE to carry them past and I just don't see that pulling away more than it already is.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Slingerland said:

Guard counts for 1/3 of the Visual score, same as brass and percussion each do for Music. Boston's been winning the caption fairly regularly, as recently as this past Sunday. If you mean the combined scores within a Music or Visual caption, Crown was 4th in Music at the show on Sunday.

Not sure where you’re looking, but on the DCP recap for Sunday’s show, Crown was 1st in overall Music. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Slingerland said:

With this logic is BAC 6th in visual? 

12 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Not sure where you’re looking, but on the DCP recap for Sunday’s show, Crown was 1st in overall Music. 

Right ...  it’s some voodoo math that makes BAC better because they have won guard. But it fails to recognize CC won ALL music not just a sub cap.  

Edited by BWise
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Slingerland said:

Crown WON Music overall as well as brass on Sunday at Nightbeat,.

• 3 weeks later...