Chester, PA - Wednesday, July 31, 2019

3 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

We saw the stadium people inspecting the turf during the intermission. Then Boston pushes in their big props and I bet the decision was made right then. 

Honestly, I’ve been thinking it was just a matter of time before a stadium balks at allowing big heavy props to damage their field. 

It seems like DCI may move to another stadium next year if that is the case.

I am bummed out for everyone at this show. I understand why DCI has their ticket policies, but in this type of instance I wish the organization would least give the audience some type of reimbursement. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Talen stadium officials are saying the corps are ruining the field with there props so stand still only

It is a professional soccer stadium in the middle of soccer season.  Could you imagine if one of the players trips on a divot during the next home game and damages something?

Edited by barigirl78
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

It seems like DCI may move to another stadium next year if that is the case.

I am bummed out for everyone at this show. I understand why DCI has their ticket policies, but in this type of instance I wish the organization would least give the audience some type of reimbursement. 

I think they should get their money back from Talen

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

We saw the stadium people inspecting the turf during the intermission. Then Boston pushes in their big props and I bet the decision was made right then. 

Honestly, I’ve been thinking it was just a matter of time before a stadium balks at allowing big heavy props to damage their field. 

Jim has been saying the same thing. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

It is a professional soccer stadium in the middle of soccer season.  Could you imagine if one of the players trips on a divot during the next home game and damages something?

Divot?  Isn’t it turf?

• Like 1