Chester, PA - Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Just now, kdaddy said:

Off-topic: where is the field in the northeast that has a cool bridge as a backdrop behind the away stands? The show normally happens around this time of year.

Chester 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kdaddy said:

Off-topic: where is the field in the northeast that has a cool bridge as a backdrop behind the away stands? The show normally happens around this time of year.

That’s quite literally this very show, Chester.

So technically, you were very on-topic.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Sad.

Oh well. At least the Open Class show tonight is more intriguing to me anyway.

For those of us in the Boston area, it’s a mixed bag. On the one hand, Spartans won and Gold was a point behind so that is great, but I had a good feeling about Boston Crusaders this evening. So we’ll have to wait for Allentown for the next Cavies/BAC matchup. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tim K said:

For those of us in the Boston area, it’s a mixed bag. On the one hand, Spartans won and Gold was a point behind so that is great, but I had a good feeling about Boston Crusaders this evening. So we’ll have to wait for Allentown for the next Cavies/BAC matchup. 

Cavies were in the clubhouse with a 92.7   

11 hours ago, barigirl78 said:

Show Trivia:

This show is in the city I grew up in and is just nine miles from Norwood, PA where an early sponsor of the Crossmen is located.  It's American Legion Post 507, aka The John Wesley Cross Post.  It is from that name that the Crossmen got their name.

This is THE MOST INTERESTING THING I’VE READ ALL DAY!   Didn’t know that!  So cool to know the name origin. Years ago, so many corps were sponsored by VFW, American Legion Posts.  It’s how this whole crazy activity got its roots. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1