DrumScorps

Chester, PA - Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Recommended Posts

Other turf stadiums in the Philly/Pennsylvania area: Villanova, Widener, Hersheypark Stadium, Albright in Reading...

 

Chester is done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if Boston's 4th quad was going to march tonight?  

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

Other turf stadiums in the Philly/Pennsylvania area: Villanova, Widener, Hersheypark Stadium, Albright in Reading...

 

Chester is done. 

It's not in PA, but Delaware Stadium at UD wouldn't be a bad option. Not as far away from central Philly as Hersheypark and Reading, and they've hosted BOA competitions before.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

It's not in PA, but Delaware Stadium at UD wouldn't be a bad option. Not as far away from central Philly as Hersheypark and Reading, and they've hosted BOA competitions before.

That’s a beautiful stadium. Would make sense on the tour trajectory too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when Ames field in Michigan City had a beautiful grass field.  It was lush like a putting green.  One year, Les Etoiles brought out some props that tore the #### out of that beautiful field. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I remember when Ames field in Michigan City had a beautiful grass field.  It was lush like a putting green.  One year, Les Etoiles brought out some props that tore the #### out of that beautiful field. 

:: Shakes fist in the air ::

Canadians!!!!!!! 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

:: Shakes fist in the air ::

Canadians!!!!!!! 

It was those spinning drum things. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s 10:42pm ET. Show was supposed to end at least a half-hour ago. Anyone know if there were scores tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

It’s 10:42pm ET. Show was supposed to end at least a half-hour ago. Anyone know if there were scores tonight?

There is a recap up on DCI that has no scores for anyone so I bet we don’t get any.  😕

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Not everywhere has major venues with turf or Texas sized high school stadiums 

Oh really! I would have never had known. Thank you!

How many contests have been on natural grass this season vs turf? Can you provide us any statistics! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.