Chester, PA - Wednesday, July 31, 2019

32 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

go to a major concert thats to be held outside...what do the tickets say? Rain or shine, because often times they can't be rescheduled due to stadium or the acts schedule. Even baseball rainouts don't always get made up. Until someone builds a dome in the region this is going to be what its going to be.

BAC used to have a show at Southern Connecticut State University back when Tom Spataro (sp?) was still director.  I remember it being rained out due to T-storms.  We waited a real long time before it was actually called.  Well that was the last year for that show...I think they tried open class the next season, but it was poorly attended.  

Rain outs are obviously a disaster for the Host...I imagine Cadets(YEA) lost a lot due to the mid-show cancellation...It's not like they are rolling around in money right now.  I feel bad for THEM as well.

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Got a suggestion for dinner tonight???  🍷

I have one if you live near NYC metro...In Harrison NY across from Metro-North...it's near White Plains.

Tratoria Vivolvo - http://www.trattoriavivolo.com/

If you like Italian...I also recommend a reservation.

I personally guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

chester-pennsylvania-usa-19th-may-2018-t

Last year they would not let the corps use the tarps. This is just one example of a giant tarp out on that field. many many more. 

This year it was the props with the wheels. 

Just now, Ghost said:

Dislike emoticon royalty-free dislike emoticon stock illustration - download image now

I was laughing at the same thing. 

27 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Not drum corps related hee hee hee 

True. Should have made my first post more politics-related, since that is the real issue. Was trying to not become specific, and I caught myself!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1