Chester, PA - Wednesday, July 31, 2019

19 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Who’s going to argue about Italian? :laughing::laughing:

Milanese vs Sicilians vs Neapolitans vs Abruzzi vs. Marchigiani, etc., etc., etc.

A "nation" which declared War on the US Dec. 11, 1941 but this thread isn't supposed to be political.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Capital Regiment had their home show in Columbus at the Columbus Crew pro soccer stadium. Greatest surface I ever marched on, hard to describe how perfect it was. Second best was the (also natural turf) at Mile High in 2004. Understandable that you would want to protect that. Grass is real important in soccer. In 2014 the Women's World Cup had to play the final on turf, and many were upset and saw it as disrespectful to give them artificial surface. Honestly, I prefered natural grass to turf unless it was ridiculously pitted/long Midwest grass 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Algernon said:

Cavaliers props messed up the field. That's all there is to it

Are you saying the Cavies ended up on the wrong side of the tracks?

Edited by xandandl
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Capital Regiment had their home show in Columbus at the Columbus Crew pro soccer stadium. Greatest surface I ever marched on, hard to describe how perfect it was. Second best was the (also natural turf) at Mile High in 2004. Understandable that you would want to protect that. Grass is real important in soccer. In 2014 the Women's World Cup had to play the final on turf, and many were upset and saw it as disrespectful to give them artificial surface. Honestly, I prefered natural grass to turf unless it was ridiculously pitted/long Midwest grass 

Like Boylan. :peek:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

The mound in the middle is like mountain climbing.

Talk to the new corps mgr. at PR who will add it's clearing to his "Honey-Doo" list, ha, ha. 

Edited by xandandl
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DCFAN said:

Maybe its time to put limits and controls in place on the size and weight of props.  Especially if it is going to start impacting the ability to hold shows at stadiums with grass fields.  I think props have taken on a life of their own over the last couple of years. 

100% agree! 

10 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

It’s an easy target mostly because of GH. That’s why The Cadets need to change their parent name and brand The Cadets name. The Cadets Performance Arts Group or The  Holy Name Performing Arts or something like that. 

ykw is a idiot for blaming Yea and has no common sense. It was already found to be the stadium people who called for the standstill. He needs to stop with the hate towards Yea because of one man. I'm sick of hearing and seeing it already. People need to place the blame where it belongs and not blame a whole group for 1 mans terrible acts. Time to grow up and move on.

• Like 1