Madison Scout Hype Zone

Pretty shamelessly bumping this one, but Scouts really are one of the corps I'm most hyped to see tonight. YPG is pure Madison, and One Voice is just classic drum corps!

Edited by grenadasmoothie
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, grenadasmoothie said:

Pretty shamelessly bumping this one, but Scouts really are one of the corps I'm most hyped to see tonight. YPG is pure Madison, and One Voice is just classic drum corps!

With their 2019 show Madison is going to rock the house and some in Allentown tonight!!  

• Like 3

You look great, men. I know you're gonna kill this right now ❤ !

• Like 1

I would really love to see Madison wear their old uniforms in Indianapolis.  

• Like 2

I really love this show.  I have been listening to the music over and over and over all week long.

The show is so much fun, beautiful to watch, love the sense of whimsy.  

Thank you to all the staff and performers for making this show happen. It is shows like this that make the difference between a good drum corps season and a great drum corps season.

Looking forward to seeing the show in Indy.

Edited by Sasha1
One more compliment!
  • Like 2

Great night in Allentown last night. Not one bad corps. To say the East crowd loved the Madmen would be an, I don't know, understatement doesn't seem to be a strong enough word. They absolutely ate them up. Multiple SOs, a third of the audience up on their feet with twenty seconds left in the show.

My wife, even, who only ever buys BD swag, had to go and buy a Scouts shirt in the lightning intermission!

• Like 2

I have to say, after seeing Madison in Allentown last night, and talking with some marching members, staff, and volunteers, there’s a lot to love about Madison and their show. I’m thinking great things are on the horizon!

• Like 6

On 7/31/2019 at 4:00 PM, Tim K said:

I’m looking forward to seeing Madison in Allentown and Indy, and a late season surge would be nice.

Watched Madison last night and everybody else via flo on the Internet and let me tell you  Madison killed it!!  Took many more corps  performances before the crowd responded like they did to Madison .  

Can’t wait to see them next week in Indy 

• Like 2

On 7/31/2019 at 3:57 PM, Triple Forte said:

So in my opinion it’s a tragedy the 2019 Madison Scouts Thread/Topic has turned in to a focus on fixing the organization only. 

This topic is for showing support for all who are members, staff and Volunteers of the current Madison Scouts and hyping everyone up for the remainder of the 2019 season. 

Please mods help me keep this on topic 🙂

I love your show this season and want you to kick some major Arse from here on out!!

Let’s Go Scouts!!!

All right Madison it’s DCI championship week Thursday. blow the roof off this joint and have an awesome show !! 

• Like 1