Lawrence, MA - Thursday, August 1, 2019

I wish I still lived in the Den Rock apartments I could have just walked to the show! Bonus alert Dunkin on both sides of 495 on route 114. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cascades popped a 70.75 two nights ago, the first time they've hit 70 this season. I'd love to see them hit the 71+ tonight that they were so close to their last contest! 

Not much battle in Colts & Mandarins, but I've love to see both put up some strong numbers heading into Allentown.

And, of course....let's see how this Crown/Boston battle plays out coming down the homestretch!!

Good luck tonight, everyone!

• Like 2

Re. CYO Nats.

Fantastic shows..first time this wee-young-un saw live : The Troopers, Anaheim Kingsmen,  Blue Rock, and Cavies..... and those great NJ Corps all competing w/  BAC/ 27th. I was hooked. The crowds were stupendous and the cheers were deafening.

Nice of Inspire/ BAC to salute the/their past. Weather's  looking good. Welcome home kids and staff!  Have a great show!

••|•|••• Ro-ah ~

Edited by CorpwithanS
The Monsignor
  • Like 5

28 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

Fantastic shows..first time this wee-young-un saw live : The Troopers, Anaheim Kingsmen,  Blue Rock, and Cavies..... and those great NJ Corps all competing w/  BAC/ 27th. I was hooked. The crowds were stupendous and the cheers were deafening.

Nice of Inspire/ BAC to salute the/their past. Weather's  looking good. Welcome home kids and staff!  Have a great show!

••|•|••• Ro-ah ~

Those were some good old times.  Thanks for giving my memory a jolt. 🤗

• Like 2

BAC alumni dont let us down, Dust off that Periscope App and let the streams fly friends.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Those were some good old times.  Thanks for giving my memory a jolt. 🤗

Formative and fun days!  ~440 Drum Corps competing and some wicked rivalries. I still think of your corps (brass) when I hear "Green Sleeves." and Des Plaines CG imprinted.

• Like 1