Hall of Fame Game 2019 Half Time Show | Bluecoats

Band!?! No...... it's Drum and Bugle Choir!

In all seriousness, be interested to see if NBC shows or highlight their performance.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffe77 said:

Band!?! No...... it's Drum and Bugle Choir!

In all seriousness, be interested to see if NBC shows or highlight their performance.

Pro football hall of fame Facebook page is supposed to stream it. You don’t think nbc would show them when they have to tell us about the half of football we just watched?  God forbid! 

• Haha 1

Ohio friend of mine says the Canton media in general (particularly the paper I guess) has been giving Bloo love all summer with a story a week or something like that.

• Like 3

Bands?  Choir?  Oh, well....

I'm pretty sure NBC will be talking about the HOF 2019 Class at halftime. 

• Like 1

I do love me some football...but i SURE hope they give a decent shout out to Bluecoats!! Would be outstanding for DCI and everyone involved!! Go Bloooo!! 

Edit to say, that I have been a part of a few high school band collaborations at college bowl game halftimes and there was always at lest a brief mention to the performers!! 

Edited by Prtzdle
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Pro football hall of fame Facebook page is supposed to stream it. You don’t think nbc would show them when they have to tell us about the half of football we just watched?  God forbid! 

Terri, have you been able to find where they are streaming it?  I can't find it on their page.  I only see links to watch the game and you have to sign up with a viewing program that claims it's free for 5 days but will have a recurring membership fee.  When I tried to sign up, it sent me an email to confirm.  I click on the link to sign in and I get 'Page not found'  Grrrrrrrr.......

Actually maybe I'm just impatient, imagine that.  Seems they streamed other pregame events so I will trust that they will stream this as well.  Hope I'm not charged for my 'free' 5 days haha.

Edited by Ms.L

1 minute ago, Ms.L said:

Terri, have you been able to find where they are streaming it?  I can't find it on their page.  I only see links to watch the game and you have to sign up with a viewing program that claims it's free for 5 days but will have a recurring membership fee.  When I tried to sign up, it sent me an email to confirm.  I click on the link to sign in and I get 'Page not found'  Grrrrrrrr.......

Facebook.   I presume it'll pop up under their "videos" section when it goes live.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ProFootballHOF/videos/?ref=page_internal

• Thanks 2