Hall of Fame Game 2019 Half Time Show | Bluecoats

1 minute ago, ftwdrummer said:

That's not really a pitch bend, though...it's their interpretation of the "Day in the Life" crescendo.

I agree -

the pitch bend is not there -

we get the chaordic crescendo into the final big chord and then the piano chord/bow --

hmmm......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ftwdrummer said:

That's not really a pitch bend, though...it's their interpretation of the "Day in the Life" crescendo.

OK.

Could just be the fact that they're doing the "Tilt" visual along with it, making it feel like a pitch bend without it actually being the pitch bend.

Copied from HOF page re: Nick Buoniconti...Tom marched bass with Florida Wave.

Tom Griffing
Tom Griffing When I was 6 He did an autograph signing at Sears at Cutler Ridge Mall. He was running late and as we waited for him I told my mom I was tired and went and sat down at a table nearby. When he arrived the crowd around him moved towards me and parted.”Are you going to sign autographs or am I?” Is what he said to me as I looked up at him. I got up and he sat down and put me on his knee and proceeded to sign autographs for people all while I sat in his lap.I will never forget that day.
Rest In Peace Mr. Buoniconti
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Precious Roy said:

I wouldn't assume that what they just performed, ending wise, is necessarily what they are planning for the end of the DCI season. This could have just been a thrown together ending for a non drum corps savvy crowd. 

But I like this one best! 

• Like 3

Football is on tonight -- 100th year of NFL.

Allentown on Friday & Saturday. 

Life is good!!!

• Like 3