Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

OUTSTANDING show Blue Knights!  Absolutely loved the sound and the story behind it!  

Edited by Drum Corps Guy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Happened twice in two straight years, in fact.

In 2014, the Crossmen got a 1-point penalty at Semifinals for a warm-up violation. Had they scored more than 0.1 lower, the Colts would have made Finals.

In 2015, the Crossmen got a 1.4-point(?) penalty at Semifinals for a lengthy delay caused by electronics issues. Had they scored more than 0.075 lower, the Troopers would have made Finals.

In the 90s Madison got a .1 penalty for throwing a cone from its place. They would have tied with SCV but went back a notch for that small infraction, 

• Like 1

I think that music book will keep them solidly in 7th, but still way too dirty visually to move up. Running out of time to get it as clean as it needs to be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't say enough about their guard this year, and find myself surprised to say that. I was never a guard person so don't know anywhere near as much as I should about equipment work and difficulty, but after having fallen in love with winter guard over the past decade, I know what I like and I know execution. I both LOVE their writing and feel they are executing their work at a very high level, more so than I've seen in recent years from them. I find myself watching the guard more than the corps, and I very infrequently say that while viewing drum corps shows.

• Like 2