Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Flo sounds like it’s coming through a soup can tonight.  

In their defense it's MUCH better for Blue Stars than for the corps who performed earlier.  The pit was not over amped and the horns and drums came through.

Great to see the crowd in this stadium.  I was with 4 DCA 1st place finishers on this field with the Sunrisers

Just now, Jake W. said:

Ok someone fill me in —- I’m out with some friends and stepped out to watch scores and they’re only on Blue Stars. Rain delay? Or BS performing at the end of the show? I didn’t feel like digging through 55 pages before I stepped back inside : )

More lightening delay. I don’t think it actually rained. 

• Like 1

I loved that show, despite the bad run. Whew, it was ok at the beginning of the season, but has grown by leaps and bounds to be a highlight for me. Awesome show! Have a better run next week!

• Like 2

I do like a lot of what's going with Blue Stars now though with that mountain prop.  One or both of the following is happening, They're using it more effective or Flo is showing how it's used better.  It looks stunning under the lights at night.   I wonder if they could back light it effectively since it seems to have some translucentness to it?  They could give it subtly shifting colors from sunset through cold blues and purples of the night to morning or something to make it amazing for Indy.

• Like 1

Blue Stars just make me think, “Cavaliers, The Great Divide Part 2.” Lol

Cool show though!

• Thanks 1