Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

For people that are interested in such things .. on a stopwatch .. 3m3s of horn in mouth feet moving from a stationary position .. meaning not much playing and marching at the same time. Someone asked me to post my results. So there it is. 

• Thanks 1

Not at the show. Don't have Flo. 

It's so interesting to read completely different takes from people on the top 3.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WarriorWay said:

I’ve seen the Bluecoats show live at night beat and seen it many times on flo this season... they’re a great bunch but this show crosses one to many corny lines for me I just can’t get into.🤷‍♂️

Dancing like strippers?

I would place them:

1) SCV

2) Devils

3) Bluecoats 

Probably won't happen. I doubt there is more than a few tenths between first and third.

We could have three different corps win the three days in Indy, and I would love that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My winner:  The Bluecoats

Why:  They play music rather than horn exercises..  It's immensely entertaining.  I have seen the SCV show several times and none of it sticks.  They are talented, but what they are playing never sticks in my mind.  This was the first time seeing Blue Devils.  So, I'll wait to a second viewing to judge.  Meanwhile, you don't have to see the Bluecoats show more than once to "get it" and enjoy the hell out of it.

Edited by barigirl78
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1