Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

It is going to be fun in Indianapolis. SCV was incredibly intense tonight. Now they can add ###### and disrespected to what they are feeling. That should make for three memorable performances next week. They might not win this year, but I think they will be the buzz of the weekend.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

The judges are smoking crack if the coats are over a point and a half ahead of SCV after that.

SMOKE SOME MORE

• Like 1

Bloo won the things that they had been winning... but then they gave a strong showing in visual just behind the Devils and that made a big difference.

SCV took a music analysis subcaption (which echoes some of the opinions on here tonight).

I think Bloo will still be pulling higher achievement than content numbers in places at finals... It's just the way the show works apparently.

Edited by cfirwin3
  • Like 3

It’s going to be a very interesting finals week!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Narrow said:

I'm on the BD train.

That was 2004.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Treefidy said:

Cracking and intonation isn’t a mic issue. The corps that had the worst of it won brass.

But I do believe that some things we perceive from the mics are not as perceptible in the live balance.  I was surprised how much last week.  I was live and very up close in Murfreesboro and watched online in Atlanta.  Very different perceptions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1