Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

1 minute ago, Ediker said:

Madison’s show has some GE heft!

Standing O for the Scouts!

I like their show.  Yeah, I heard the problems but I'd rather focus on the positives.

• Like 4

They have a yellowish on my screen too. Also their faces are super red...I mean yeah late season "tans" at the end of a show but like more so. 

3 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I wonder if Flo white balances their cameras.  In ATL (on the stadium screens) and now on the Allentown feed, the Scouts unis have a definite yellow tinge.  Seeing them live, they are definitely WWII desert tan.

Comparing the photos being posted to this thread and the Flo feed, it certainly looks like they do.

Edited by dcsnare93

East showing BIG love to Scouts tonight. Deservedly so. Multiple spontaneous SOs, a third of the audience up with 20 seconds to go.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

Can someone please enlighten me regarding the 4-6 sideline microphones? Do they amplify all sound coming from the field? I’m not talking about the taller FloMarching ones. 

This is how many of the corps amplify their entire hornlines... unfortunate IMO but even the top guys (Crown, Bloo, etc) are doing it

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

So cool!

Soprano trombone -- you mean a slide trumpet?  I think Maynard toyed with one for a little while before the SuperBone.

Yeah! Same difference as far as I can tell.  There are some great videos of Wycliffe Gordon soloing on it too.

• Like 1

Just don’t loose your Madison swagger, and you’ll be fine Scouts. Thanks for the great show