Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

1 minute ago, Pizazzman said:

It’s from an album by Sam Cardon and Kurt Bestor called “Innovators.” They’re mostly film composers from Utah that my parents when to school with and then worked with in the recording industry for a long time, but they also did a bunch of new age jazz in the late 80’s into the 90’s. This is from that collaboration. Their live concerts were always good, the musicians that played with them were world class studio musicians! 

https://music.apple.com/us/album/sage-of-lamberéné/26103049?i=26102955

Thanks!  I'll check it out.

• Like 1

I really hope those guys on the field love performing this as much as I enjoy watching it.  It's easily the best Madison show I've seen in a long time.

Not seeing any obvious holes as they line up close around the tarps.  so they must be back in action.

Edit: Ok I see one hole I think.  So hopefully they got it contained and under control and it's passed pretty much!  Get strong Troop!

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, grenadasmoothie said:

East showing BIG love to Scouts tonight. Deservedly so. Multiple spontaneous SOs, a third of the audience up with 20 seconds to go.

Yes. If there is any crowd that would appreciate a show like this one, it’s this.  These members gave a fine performance of a show that is General Effect in the audience definition of the phrase, if not the modern judge’s definition. Company fronts, nice drill moves, accessible music,   That stuff has historically been loved by this crowd. 

• Like 4