Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

1 minute ago, quijeros said:

If there's one thing I can say about SCV's uniforms, it's that they look comfy as ####.

Yeah, the hometown boys are wearing Chinese pajamas

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It seems like a super good idea for breath control. 

For some reason, I'm now getting a mental picture of Howie Mandel and a rubber glove.

As I slowly slip into madness......

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

In high school marching band practice, we had the "hair on your head sticking up" thing happen. A few of us recognized what might be going on, and made ourselves as small as we could. 

To be honest, I don't think there were actually any storms around, but ###### if we were going to chance it.

That’s what happened to me. 

Just now, quijeros said:

If there's one thing I can say about SCV's uniforms, it's that they look comfy as ####.

And so versatile! Tell me one other garment where you can easily transition from working at an Urban Outfitters, to coming home and watching bad rom-coms on the couch with a bucket of Cheez-Its and Mountain Dew, to performing in a drum corps show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

In high school marching band practice, we had the "hair on your head sticking up" thing happen. A few of us recognized what might be going on, and made ourselves as small as we could. 

To be honest, I don't think there were actually any storms around, but ###### if we were going to chance it.

I read somewhere about how to crouch so if you got struck, the lightning wouldn't have a direct path thru your heart.  But, I never remember exactly what it was, so I guess I'm toast (literally).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cool! Hearing Crown opener behind the Cavies interview.

• Like 1

The Wife says there is no "tunnel" in Allentown.

• Haha 2

Wow -- just a few minutes ago there were dozens on this thread.  Now it's just me.

Hello?