Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

Go get 'em Santa Clara!! We all know you're better than 3rd! :whistle::tongue:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wilme861 said:

I think this is BDs night no matter what. I’m betting Bluecoats get GE but the rest, Blue Devils will probably top them. This sounds weird but I think Bluecoats need the whole top 6 with them to push ahead of BD. I say that because, Boston in Guard and Crown with Music kind of set that ceiling for corps as the top in both those captions. With that ceiling, judges are limited with the scores they can give and everything tightens up ever so slightly. With how close it is as the top, Bluecoats can really use those extra 0.05 or 0.1 of a point that might come across with the other corps there to sneak ahead of BD with their GE.

Just a random thought I had...

I agree. I am prepared to move on to just enjoying finals knowing that gold, silver and bronze will be BD, Coats and SCV.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kdaddy said:

According to DCP, that would include: staging, props, electronics. 😀

And Bb horns. And maybe grounded pits, straight leg "marching", costumes, oh the list is endless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlooBill said:

Spent some time at Bloo’s rehearsal. Incredible group!

posted from the DrumScorps app

I'll be at their rehearsal tomorrow in my knack of the woods! Really looking forward since I'm missing my local show on Sunday this year.