Allentown, PA - Friday, August 2, 2019

Musically SCV has my favorite show of the season.... it's not even close.  Visually there's not much going on.  I was hoping to see them do something interesting with the ladder poles, because they don't seem to have much of a reason for being there.

30 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

That piano sound at the start of the BD show has me thinking of the Robert Downey Sherlock Holmes movie.

Wow SCV!

• Confused 1

Just now, Ghost said:

SCV had three musicians, two guard, and two in civies on the side lines.  They may be the alternates.  One musician might be the missing contra.  Does any other corps have their alternates stand on the sidelines cheering their corps on? 

If they are alternates, then I absolutely love that move. They're just as much members of that family and deserve to be on the field supporting their corps. Love it.

I'm not sure what changes they made (seems like there were several), but whatever they did really improved it a lot.  I've loved it all season long, but now I'd put it up there with SCV shows from the last two seasons.

• Like 1

Someone reliving their Beatlemania days freakout in the stands.  

• Haha 1

WULTAIS.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4