Anniversary of Greatest Drum Corps Performance ever.

27th: Once More In 94! That was the most electrifying show ever. I got so excited during the show, I embarrassed those who attended with me (they don’t understand drum corps). The alums were young enough that they still had it, but removed enough to understand the legacy they were presenting. It was in front of a huge crowd, a lot of it local, and at the end of what had to be the murkiest week ever weather wise. I worked at a summer camp at the time and I swear every kid could have filled a bucket with perspiration, I can only imagine marching and wearing uniforms. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mfrontz said:

The Blue Devils won. 😉

Of course they won. They had a Spanish themed show and it felt like a combination of Havana and Miami sitting in the stands! 😋

2 hours ago, Tim K said:

27th: Once More In 94! That was the most electrifying show ever. I got so excited during the show, I embarrassed those who attended with me (they don’t understand drum corps). The alums were young enough that they still had it, but removed enough to understand the legacy they were presenting. It was in front of a huge crowd, a lot of it local, and at the end of what had to be the murkiest week ever weather wise. I worked at a summer camp at the time and I swear every kid could have filled a bucket with perspiration, I can only imagine marching and wearing uniforms. 

They (27th) must have been 250 MM!  Great presentation, but what I remember was PR playing "Claire de Lune" with the full moon as a background.😉