Allentown, PA - Saturday, August 3, 2019

Just now, Poppycock said:

PR is the most improved corps this season. Detroit was a diamond in the rough, but they’re certainly shining now. 

I was there. Detroit was a piece of coal.

• Like 2

Miss that luscious brass sound from Phantom’s glory years.

• Like 1

Guard seems to be having a good night.  They're exuding confidence.   They've been cleaning music it seems.  Some of the opening forms in particular had some issues, but it seemed a product of coming out of the gate with LOADS of energy to sell the show and not keeping a handle on it.

So much to love so much to hate in the show. Phantoms designers need to get their act together sooner next time around. I want these guys to do a lot better.

• Like 7

Oh Flo....they made the shield and did the leg extension.  You don't need to focus on the Joan character doing a sabre toss....

• Like 1

Just now, jjeffeory said:

So much to love so much to hate in the show. Phantoms designers need to get their act together sooner next time around. I want these guys to do a lot better.

I’m ok with most of it except this singing part coming up.  I’m not anti-singing like Jim but this singing seems kind of Up with people to me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1