Allentown, PA - Saturday, August 3, 2019

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Oh nice one hand rifle catch while holding the female guard member.   I'm not sure I've noticed that before. Flo has been taking notes on what to catch in shots.

Flomarching has been showing that rifle solo, for at least, the past month.  There's no way in hell, I would ever attempt such a catch.  I would be too scared of hitting someone in their head.

Best DM entrance to the box: Crossmen
Best Salute: Cavaliers
Best use of legs in salute: BK
Best post salute to start of show: Phantom

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

I feel like there are traces of brilliance there and then there's a bunch of WTF moments.

I see those traces too. There’s just so few of them that it seems like it’s going to take them a long time to put together the great show that Phantom deserves.

• Thanks 1

Some really great moments PR. And it completely comes across as authentic you. More heart and passion than several in the top six. 

• Like 2

Outstanding job, PR!  Great show, solid brass, visual, all together great show.  Everything clicked for them tonight, especially their sound.  Best sounding (my opinion) corps yet this evening!  Loved it!  

• Like 1

Just now, Mikah said:

Flomarching has been showing that rifle solo, for at least, the past month.  There's no way in hell, I would ever attempt such a catch.  I would be too scared of hitting someone in their head.

I've not had the chance to see Phantom on the stream much.  But yeah she clutches to him and pulls her head forward past his neck. She's more than aware of the risks.

GO BONES!!!!

• Like 3