posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

jsEJkgp.jpg

Muj0mV1.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eleran said:

The two of you take the cake for classless pieces of trash.

Has nothing to do with the kids in the corps, who are incredible as usual. The adults have let them down. The kids' talents are wasted by a failure to instruct at a high level. 

• Thanks 1

Guys, why are yall going after George? The way I see it, he is passionate about his corps like how I am passionate about The Cavaliers. 🙂 come on guys, let's enjoy the thread and everyone's view point. Regardless of how you feel about their opinion. 🙂

back to the show.... I am excited!!! The Cavaliers could do something amazing tonight!

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Gosh.  Cavies have really developed each of their sections in a balanced way the past few years. Getting stronger and stronger across brass, percussion, and guard all at once.  This show is a winner and I get the feeling they're gonna be back in the medals very very soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Cavies lost me entirely last season, but I'm all aboard the Cavies train this year. I'm seeing flashes of the old Cavies in the drill, tastefully done more as homage than imitation. And that brass... I haven't heard them this good in many, many years.  One of the best mello lines out there.

Edited by Musicman1084
  • Like 2