Allentown, PA - Saturday, August 3, 2019

Just now, Ghost said:

How many more years will it take you and Jim to take in the various venues at least once?

Lol I don’t know if I’ll get to Stanford.  But I was at the Rose Bowl in 2007.  That was incredible.  

I’m hoping to see it all before I leave this plane of existence. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

There's a version which will take a wired Ethernet connection adapter.  That's always the way to go.  WiFi is sometimes a bit iffy especially if you have close neighbors who are also using the electronic spectrum.

I used the FloSports app on Fire TV via WiFi (Comcast) and had zero issues all summer. First time I made it through the summer without the ethernet cable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Lol I don’t know if I’ll get to Stanford.  But I was at the Rose Bowl in 2007.  That was incredible.  

I’m hoping to see it all before I leave this plane of existence. 

Hit me up when you make it to Ogden. It’s a beautiful venue. Unfortunately, the top corps seem to be skipping it as of late.

• Like 1

My thoughts tonight (for what it is worth).   Everyone is pretty much placed where they will finish.  I will say it should get interesting between Crown and SCV.  And I still feel like Cadets will somehow get above Blue Stars.  Really not a fan of that Boston show too.  Yikes!  I am throwing away my shot!