Allentown, PA - Saturday, August 3, 2019

5 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

If I ever win the lottery enough to pul a Bill Cook, I’m gonna name the corps The Bluey McBluersons. It’ll be an old style VK corps and the color blue will never be on the field in any way. 

If you promise to make your signature closer a Star to Star cross, put me down as a regular, $$ contributor.

4 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

If you promise to make your signature closer a Star to Star cross, put me down as a regular, $$ contributor.

Charter member 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Not any less competitive excitement today.  

As 3rd is the new 1st place for this tier, then yeah, it’s gonna get mighty heated tonight🥇

If per chance one of Boston, Crown and/or Cavaliers somehow eeks ahead of SCV, how much weight should we give it? Different days, but the same judges.

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

If per chance one of Boston, Crown and/or Cavaliers somehow eeks ahead of SCV, how much weight should we give it? Different days, but the same judges.

I don't think it has much weight. I'm pretty sure that they're only ranking and rating based on the corps there that night... But someone else might help me out.

4 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

This is one of the problems with Allentown.  No one really knows.  Officially, it is the same show, with the same judges, and is treated that way in the calculations for placement on Thursday. But, what if one of the judges has an off night on Friday or Saturday?  We can only hope for the best.  Maybe it is time for a real same day third regional.

• Like 1

Go BAC!  take.no.prisoners.

"...true-blue Crusaders. Corps we love."

••|•|••• Ro-ah ~

• Like 2

I am curious. If lets say the Cavies take first tonight and also score higher than SCV scored last night, would they premier at Prelims as the 3rd to last corps to perform.

posted from the DrumScorps app