Allentown, PA - Saturday, August 3, 2019

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

So Crown has now climbed into bronze?

Kinda hard to say that because SCV Performing same night with Coats and BD while Crown was not. But maybe but past results had Vanguard winning over Crown by a lot. Head to head is of course the factor. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

Hit me up when you make it to Ogden. It’s a beautiful venue. Unfortunately, the top corps seem to be skipping it as of late.

I love looking at the mountains.  I was completely distracted in Pasadena! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

My thoughts tonight (for what it is worth).   Everyone is pretty much placed where they will finish.  I will say it should get interesting between Crown and SCV.  And I still feel like Cadets will somehow get above Blue Stars.  Really not a fan of that Boston show too.  Yikes!  I am throwing away my shot!  

I don’t think it will get interesting between SCV and Crown, although I’m biased. Don’t know what some of the judges were smoking last night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I love looking at the mountains.  I was completely distracted in Pasadena! 

The stadium is right on the side of the mountain. I’ve only been to two DCI shows, and I prefer Salem, VA, tbh, but Ogden is definitely one of a kind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mrk said:

I used the FloSports app on Fire TV via WiFi (Comcast) and had zero issues all summer. First time I made it through the summer without the ethernet cable.

I've got Comcast, too (and Fire TV).  But, I'm running the Ethernet via the house wiring (Powerline) so I can wire up in any room.  Working OK so far.

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

I don’t think it will get interesting between SCV and Crown, although I’m biased. Don’t know what some of the judges were smoking last night.

It is really going to come down to visual in my opinion.  I just feel like the SCV show is a little clutteresd and unfocused.  And other than percussion, SCV will lose the music captions to Crown.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

The stadium is right on the side of the mountain. I’ve only been to two DCI shows, and I prefer Salem, VA, tbh, but Ogden is definitely one of a kind.

I know that area in SW Virginia.  My family is from there.  Beautiful! 

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Is that the fire stick? 

No. The stick is similar though.

• Thanks 1