Food at Lucas Oil Stadium

9 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Food at Lucas Oil Stadium?

Expensive.  

Go to Shapiro’s. A little pricey too. But, at least it’s a lot better than the stuff they sell at LOS.

Just say the name Shapiro’s and I can taste the hot pastrami. 🥪

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Just say the name Shapiro’s and I can taste the hot pastrami. 🥪

I have been to over 40 marching events at Lucas Oil and I have NEVER been to Shapiro's ... I think I need to change that this week.

• Like 2

There has been a change in LOS policies this year you may not yet know about.

For section 140, seats 1-12 in each row of 18-22, DCI has given me permission to police for smelly, crunchy snacks. During breaks, possession and use warrants a disapproving frown. Possession and use during shows results in me questioning your entire family's intelligence in snide comments to seat neighbors. Only once the corps starts to exist the field, of course.

Also, Dan A asked me to pinch anyone who holds their iPhone up in front of my face while illegally taping shows.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

I have been to over 40 marching events at Lucas Oil and I have NEVER been to Shapiro's ... I think I need to change that this week.

You definitely need to go! I've also been to many marching events at LOS and Shapiro's has been a part of every one of them. BTW, if you don't like corned beef or sauerkraut, they'll make a Reuben with any of their meats and you can substitute cole slaw for 'kraut.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

There has been a change in LOS policies this year you may not yet know about.

For section 140, seats 1-12 in each row of 18-22, DCI has given me permission to police for smelly, crunchy snacks. During breaks, possession and use warrants a disapproving frown. Possession and use during shows results in me questioning your entire family's intelligence in snide comments to seat neighbors. Only once the corps starts to exist the field, of course.

Also, Dan A asked me to pinch anyone who holds their iPhone up in front of my face while illegally taping shows.

I’ll be a few rows ahead of you, so I can rest assured law and order will be maintained. 

You sit in 140, I sit there too, and Terri and Jim Shehr do too. Should 140 be called the DCP block? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I’ll be a few rows ahead of you, so I can rest assured law and order will be maintained. 

You sit in 140, I sit there too, and Terri and Jim Shehr do too. Should 140 be called the DCP block? 

Law & Order: DCI Lucas Oil

I meet and sit by great drum corps fans every year. It's that handful of people over the three days...

I'm in row 22, seat 2.

41 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

You think they'd be ok with a turkey leg?  Got an extra at Disney this past June & it's been in my backpack.  (Saved it for finals week.)

They might suspect fowl play.

You could leave it in the car and eat it during a break. That's the safest bet. 

• Haha 2