Food at Lucas Oil Stadium

35 minutes ago, Tim K said:

You sit in 140, I sit there too, and Terri and Jim Shehr do too. Should 140 be called the DCP block? 

I'm in 141 (right across the aisle in the aisle seat) ... can I be an honorary member of the DCP block?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I’ll be a few rows ahead of you, so I can rest assured law and order will be maintained. 

You sit in 140, I sit there too, and Terri and Jim Shehr do too. Should 140 be called the DCP block? 

I'm in 140 for Finals.

• Like 1

Concessions at LOS is quite shameful to be honest. Poorly managed, over priced, poor variety. Everything is what you’d expect at an old bowling alley - lukewarm, flavorless hamburger patties, stale nacho chips with bright yellow ‘cheese’ sauce, and chewy chicken tenders. 

What they have done at MBS in Atlanta will hopefully catch on at other pro stadiums. They have really set a very high bar both in terms of food options, customer service and pricing. 

For Finals week I recommend eating a hefty meal before you go in, whatever time that may be, and then hopefully only want to snack once there. 

• Like 4

Thinking ahead... For the 2020 finals I would so much like to be able to get a few tickets low in section 140. Since they never seem to be offered on Ticketmaster (at least that was my experience when I checked very early when finals ticket went on sale last year) I assume assume these seats must be in some way reserved. Could someone please tell me how one gets access to purchasing these prime tickets (Is it by becoming a donor to DCI or to a particular corps?) 

Sorry this is off topic, but in some recent posts were people have been talking about their their great seats at finals, and it got me thinking. Thanks very much. 

15 minutes ago, ArtTalk said:

Thinking ahead... For the 2020 finals I would so much like to be able to get a few tickets low in section 140. Since they never seem to be offered on Ticketmaster (at least that was my experience when I checked very early when finals ticket went on sale last year) I assume assume these seats must be in some way reserved. Could someone please tell me how one gets access to purchasing these prime tickets (Is it by becoming a donor to DCI or to a particular corps?) 

Sorry this is off topic, but in some recent posts were people have been talking about their their great seats at finals, and it got me thinking. Thanks very much. 

I get mine by being on the Tickmaster app the minute they go on sale. You can be guaranteed those seats if you buy Super 3 tickets, but that will require you to have the same seats all 3 nights.

I go to the theater broadcast for prelims, sit in 640 for semis, and low in 140 for finals. I have never had an issue securing these seats as long as you are purchasing the moment they go on sale. Wait a day or two and you may miss out.

I feel like I get to see 3 completely different shows over 3 days. It's pricey, but tons of fun.

Z

• Like 2

13 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Food at Lucas Oil Stadium?

Expensive.  

Go to Shapiro’s. A little pricey too. But, at least it’s a lot better than the stuff they sell at LOS.

Shapiro’s is a nice brisk walk from the stadium, gets your blood flowing after sitting. I get my yearly fix of liver and onions on Thursday. Don’t judge! Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2