Food at Lucas Oil Stadium

5 hours ago, Forevergreen said:

I will take a limited crunchy snacker over someone who screams and wildly claps in my ears for every little thing a corps does. 

Lol, I am afraid that is me!  It is embarrassing but I cannot help myself, just waaay too excited.

I tend to cheer more for the corps that are not part of the top 12 as I feel they are working just as hard and don’t get as much glory.

Edited by Sasha1
Too
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Tim K said:

I’ll be a few rows ahead of you, so I can rest assured law and order will be maintained. 

You sit in 140, I sit there too, and Terri and Jim Shehr do too. Should 140 be called the DCP block? 

Hi I sit in 140 as well row 16 this year   Let’s have a DCP party

😎🍾 🍺🥃

• Like 4

Trip.....you still have more seats there?  Hope to meet you!

Thought I'd break this out from a few years ago

I've been to every DCI in Indy a few BOA's and a couple of NCAA events. The best dining experiences I have had:

• Fogo de Chao 317-638-4000, 117 East Washington Street- Brazilian BBQ, The side orders and cheeses in the buffet are incredible. The red meat eaters in our group said the meats are Awesome!
  • Tavern on South 317-602-3115, 423 West South Street- I've eaten here about 10 times. Salmon, Chilean sea bass, filet mignon, etc... All Excellent! Fresh in house made deserts! (My first meal in Indy will probably be there!)
  • St Elmo's Steak House, Weber Grill, Ruth Chris Steak House, Morton's Steak House- I've Been to all four more than twice. You probably can't go wrong here.
  • Palomino 317-974-0400, 49 West Maryland Street and Mo's A Place for Steaks 317-624-0720, 47 South Pennsylvania Street- Just as good as the above but, Better side dishes in my opinion.
  • Oceanaire Seafood Room, 317-955-2277, 39 South Meridian Street- I've never had a bad or average meal here!
  • The Food Trucks on W. Georgia St. ( Mon-Fri)- Everything I bought at the trucks were reasonably priced and delicious! I had Cajun jambalaya, BBQ chicken and tons of other stuff.
  • Turkey Legs,Corn on the Cob and Lemon Aid at the State Fair! Yum, Yum and Yum!

I travel with some hard core Foodies. All we do is talk drum corps and food. Everybody has their own favorites though.

1 minute ago, boxingfred said:

Thought I'd break this out from a few years ago

I've been to every DCI in Indy a few BOA's and a couple of NCAA events. The best dining experiences I have had:

• Fogo de Chao 317-638-4000, 117 East Washington Street- Brazilian BBQ, The side orders and cheeses in the buffet are incredible. The red meat eaters in our group said the meats are Awesome!
  • Tavern on South 317-602-3115, 423 West South Street- I've eaten here about 10 times. Salmon, Chilean sea bass, filet mignon, etc... All Excellent! Fresh in house made deserts! (My first meal in Indy will probably be there!)
  • St Elmo's Steak House, Weber Grill, Ruth Chris Steak House, Morton's Steak House- I've Been to all four more than twice. You probably can't go wrong here.
  • Palomino 317-974-0400, 49 West Maryland Street and Mo's A Place for Steaks 317-624-0720, 47 South Pennsylvania Street- Just as good as the above but, Better side dishes in my opinion.
  • Oceanaire Seafood Room, 317-955-2277, 39 South Meridian Street- I've never had a bad or average meal here!
  • The Food Trucks on W. Georgia St. ( Mon-Fri)- Everything I bought at the trucks were reasonably priced and delicious! I had Cajun jambalaya, BBQ chicken and tons of other stuff.
  • Turkey Legs,Corn on the Cob and Lemon Aid at the State Fair! Yum, Yum and Yum!

I travel with some hard core Foodies. All we do is talk drum corps and food. Everybody has their own favorites though.

Hey Freddy!  Hope to see you in Sec 240 with the gang this year!

I would follow these guys into food heaven.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Triple Forte said:

Hi I sit in 140 as well row 16 this year   Let’s have a DCP party

😎🍾 🍺🥃

Section 141, last row, seats 5-6, right by the staff pen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

I get my yearly fix of liver and onions on Thursday. Don’t judge! Lol

👍 My wife will want that. I remember when that was her main pregnancy craving.

There are more of us in the liver and onion closet than people realize. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1