Food at Lucas Oil Stadium

3 hours ago, Sasha1 said:

Lol, I am afraid that is me!  It is embarrassing but I cannot help myself, just waaay too excited.

I tend to cheer more for the corps that are not part of the top 12 as I feel they are working just as hard and don’t get as much glory.

Were you that lady we heard on Flo both nights ?  Just kidding.  I like exuberance; especially for up and coming corps.  There are two shows I have been to where the person was screaming and yelling every moment.....the corps turned arrund….scream.....the corps parked to play....scream...…the other time was in 2015 at LOS...…..I was more mad about this one because there was an empty seat next to me and this person came and sat there and it was not their seat....This person was screaming the whole time,  crying hysterically yelling how much she loved them.  I work in mental health and I would have pink slipped her (the legal document needed to send someone for psychological evaluation)…..lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forevergreen said:

Were you that lady we heard on Flo both nights ?  Just kidding.  I like exuberance; especially for up and coming corps.  There are two shows I have been to where the person was screaming and yelling every moment.....the corps turned arrund….scream.....the corps parked to play....scream...…the other time was in 2015 at LOS...…..I was more mad about this one because there was an empty seat next to me and this person came and sat there and it was not their seat....This person was screaming the whole time,  crying hysterically yelling how much she loved them.  I work in mental health and I would have pink slipped her (the legal document needed to send someone for psychological evaluation)…..lol

That sounded like an axe murderer was loose in the stands. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

That sounded like an axe murderer was loose in the stands. 

SHE WAS SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!  

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We’re going to St. Elmo’s with our great friends @Jurassic Lancer and Hope this Wednesday night. 

We will compare notes.  Looking forward to meeting you on Thursday.

• Like 1