Food at Lucas Oil Stadium

20 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Food at Lucas Oil Stadium?

Expensive.  

Go to Shapiro’s. A little pricey too. But, at least it’s a lot better than the stuff they sell at LOS.

Shapiro's is awesome & a total classic. Go there.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We’re going to St. Elmo’s with our great friends @Jurassic Lancer and Hope this Wednesday night. 

We went to St Elmo's once just to say we've been there. $$$$$$

Now we go to its sister restaurant Izzy's next door. Almost the same cuisine and the shrimp cocktail is to die for. Literally. So spicy it'll do a number on your sinuses. But -- soooooo good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

We went to St Elmo's once just to say we've been there. $$$$$$

Now we go to its sister restaurant Izzy's next door. Almost the same cuisine and the shrimp cocktail is to die for. Literally. So spicy it'll do a number on your sinuses. But -- soooooo good. 

I’ve been to Harry and Izzy’s a few times. Jim wanted to try St. Elmo’s.   I usually get the milder version of the shrimp cocktail but it’s not much milder. It does clear out your sinuses, though. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ve been to Harry and Izzy’s a few times. Jim wanted to try St. Elmo’s.   I usually get the milder version of the shrimp cocktail but it’s not much milder. It does clear out your sinuses, though. 

Be prepared for some sticker shock. It's pricey. But I thought it was worth it -- got their signature steak. YUMMMMM!

• Like 1